BreakFree 2 Workshop : 15 Weeks
A rewarding, educational workshop for women designed to create the community we need to do the healing we identified in BreakFree 1. The starting place for this community is the recognition of our Inherent Nature and that of all other women, men and children. We contradict old patterns that are based on old unhealed emotional distress. We learn to expect new possibilities. We develop listening partnerships skills as well as the tools needed to create self-led groups. BreakFree 2 explores sex, love, and intimacy and embraces conflict as a gift for healing old hurts. This popular workshop is open to BreakFree 1 graduates and may be repeated by BreakFree 2 graduates at any time. We will meet for 15 weeks with one full day on Sex, Love, and Intimacy. To insure we have enough time for individual attention, the group size is limited to 15 women.
- Mondays : FEB 5 – MAY 14, 2024
- Saturday Full Day : MAY 4th 9:00AM – 4:30PM
- Class Size : Limited to 14 Participants
- Location : 1398 Manor Road, Monterey
- Status : Online Registration starts DEC 1, 2023
REGISTRATION : Class Limited to 14 Participants. Use the REGISTER button to make a $250 Non-Refundable Deposit to hold your space, then email Janet to confirm your Registration and chosen Payment Tier from the list below. Workshop Fees cover weekly meetings, plus brief phone consultations and are payable no matter how many meetings you attend. All Major Credit Cards & Apple Pay are accepted securely online via Square.
PAYMENT GUIDE : Choose your Payment Tier, based on your income, family size, etc – you decide. Payments over the minimum help create the BreakFree Scholarship Fund. Special arrangements may be made upon request. Use the MAKE A PAYMENT button to pay your Balance in Full or make 4 monthly payments following the guide below.
- ROSE TIER – $1400 (Full Balance due $1150 -or- $287.50 x4)
- LILY TIER – $1200 (Full Balance due $950 -or- $237.50 x4)
- TULIP TIER – $1000 (Full Balance due $750 -or- $187.50 x4)
- DAISY TIER – $850 (Full Balance due $600 -or- $150.00 x4)
“…we all stumble, every one of us, that’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.”